Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Writing Help

I recieve e-mails on a daily basis from people who'd like to know how to get started in the freelance business. While I don't have years and years of experience in the industry, I read everything I can get my hands on about freelance work and writing in general. I subscribe to several forums and message boards, and read through their posts daily to find new information, job links, etc. Throughout the years, there have been several websites I've visted on a regular basis that have served as the foundation for my writing career. Below, I share some of these invaluable resources with you in the hopes that they help you as much as they've helped me.

Craig's List - This website is a veritable wealth of information, linking to literally thousands of writing gigs worldwide. Many of my freelance opportunities have come from this website.

WAHM Message Boards - Possibly one of the largest Work at Home sites around, they have a forum dedicated specifically to freelance writers, with daily job leads, writing resources and plenty of people willing to lend a helping hand!

Golden Prose Tons of freelance writing jobs, updated on a regular basis. Definitely worth taking a look at.

These are but a few of the myriad of sites that have helped my writing career immensely. Look for this page to be updated in the coming days with even more great links. Please feel free to leave a comment, or send me links you feel would be pertinent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home