Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ignore the strange references to TV

Staring bleery-eyed at the illuminated glow of the computer screen, I wonder how I can still be awake at midnight following a long day of work. The eternal insomniac, I am -- and I'll be wide awake at the crack of dawn tomorrow, ready to churn out 10 articles on fertilizer. Fertilizer! Definitely not one of my most exciting projects, let me tell you.

Tomorrow afternoon my mother has her followup appointment with Dr. Hanson. Hopefully, he'll be able to tell us if things are progressing as planned. She's a little worried, because the swelling has yet to go down and she's got a few marks on her thigh that bother her. Hopefully it's nothing. At least, that's what I'm praying for. There's no sense in worrying about it at this hour of the morning however... I should really be in bed.

Has anyone ever noticed how eery the television looks in the middle of the night on mute? No sound, just the picture, Television characters moving their mouths in unheard gestures of surprise, sadness, gratitude? Perhaps it's just me, then? Ack, I'm exhausted. I'll let ya'll know how everything works out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home