Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Call for Guest Bloggers

There are a lot of talented writers who I would absolutely LOVE to write a piece for my blog. Interested? I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an e-mail stating who you are and when you'd be available to write a short piece for my blog. I'd love if any of you actually took me up on this offer -- it would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be more than happy to reciprocate, or work out other arrangements if need be. Thank you in advance.

Warm Wishes,

Denise

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hiya again Denise, I'm back at your blog, this time to tag you for a writers' meme! Read about it and see mine here:

http://creativeworkathome.blogspot.com/2007/01/self-contract-meme-for-writers-ive-been.html

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Ashok said...

The question I have is, what would you like guest bloggers to blog about?

Perhaps you could allow people to introduce themselves and offer a brief intro to their work and what they feel are its highlights, and also give some advice or lessons learned. I dunno.

I don't know if my linking to you has brought you any traffic, but it certainly reminds me to drop in here frequently.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Denise said...

They can blog about anything they like, as long as it's writing-related in some way.

An introduction about yourself would be perfectly acceptable, along with tips and whatnot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home