Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Freelance Writing Goals

We're about halfway through the first month of the new year -- bravo! Like me, I'm sure many of you came up with a few New Year's Resolutions before the start of 2007. I'd like to know: how many of those goals pertained to freelance writing?

Do you have any goals for your career in the coming months? What do you plan to achieve with your writing? Are you looking to increase your writing income or take on better projects? Do you want to start writing for print publications or your own sites?

Please take a moment to share some of your career goals for the year and how you plan to go about achieving them. I'm very interested to hear what you've come up with!

Happy Thoughts,

Denise

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Julia Buckley said...

I HAVE to finish my novel this year.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Oh? What sort of novel are you working on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home