Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Writing for Yourself

How often do you write for yourself? Sometimes, we can get so bogged down with client work that we don't take the time - or make the time - to work on our own projects. Whether you have a novel sitting there unfinished, a short story you're working on or your own blog to contend with, it's important to take time out to write for yourself.

Do you have any personal projects you're working on? If you do, when do you find time to work on them?

Your feedback is very appreciated! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!

Denise

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to write essays and find I can do them when client work settles down a bit. I also have a couple of longer projects in mind for July and August. (I tutor part time during the school year, so summer is prime "writing for me" time!)

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have very little time to write for myself but I do a lot of writing in my head. Once I get really inspired, I try to get it all out. This is usually late at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home